Cheap Gardens Supplies
These are very small which I did not pick up on from the seller's site. All 2000 would fit into about 2 tablespoons.
well packed, have not beads small ????????????. moscow three week to come. come in november 11 ???????? december 5. a +++++
2000pcs multi colors WCrystal Soil Growing Water Balls Water Beads Gel Balls for Potted Plants Decoration Wedding Home Decor
The item is a set of 2000pcs magic round crystal soil water beads, which are made of high-grade super absorbent polymer, and can absorb water up to 50 to 100 times its original weight allowing plants or flowers to be moist without over watering. Crystal Soil is a new type of green environmental protection product, which is rich in nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and other nutrients, and can absorb water and slow the release of these substances for plant growth. So the crystal soil is perfect for indoor plants and other decorative purposes. Besides, crystal soil is non-toxic, biodegradable and absolutely safe, and can prevent mosquitos and bacteria's problem which can occurred in ordinary soil. With reusable design and easy to use, therefore, it is really a set of wonderful magic crystal soil mud for choice.
- 2000 pieces of the magic round crystal soils in one set will be sold together by random color.
- Material: durable super absorbent polymer.
- 100% brand new and high quality Magic Plant Round Crystal Soil Crystal Mud Water Pearl Beads.
- These beads puff up like magic and absorb water up to 50 to 100 times its original weight allowing plants or flowers to be moist without over watering.
- Can store and hold water and nutrition, and steadily release it as the plants needs are required.
- Reuable design: the crystal soil water beads can be used as long as 2 years.
- Non-toxic, non-flammable, non-fading design.
- Perfect for indoor cultivation, flower arranging, decoration and so on.
- Note: Keep the crystal soil beads away from children, for they includes small pieces that should not be ingested.
1. Soak the crystal soil beads in water, 1 cup to 1 packet of beads over 3-4 hours.
2. Choose your indoor plant of choice. Clean the root and cut off rotten roots and leaves.
3. Get a vase. Put the soaked beads in your vase, draining any excess water - beads should covering about 1/2 of the vase. Insert your plant into the beads arranging it how you see fit.
|Shipping Company||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time|
|3 - 7 days|
|3 - 7 days|
|5 - 14 days|
|Post Air Mail||Free Shipping||15 - 45 days|
|Return Policy||If the product you receive is not as described or low quality, the seller promises that you may return it before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe) and receive a full refund. The return shipping fee will be paid by you. Or, you can choose to keep the product and agree the refund amount directly with the seller.|
N.B.: If the seller provides the "Longer Protection" service on this product, you may ask for refund up to 15 days after order completion.
|Seller Service||On-time DeliveryIf you do not receive your purchase within 60 days, you can ask for a full refund before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe).|